Summer Support to Keep Kids on Track
Our summer academic immersion program provides an opportunity to close any gaps from this year’s school closures and is designed to help students catch up or get ahead for the fall. Students work in small groups of up to 3 students for highly tailored, focused academic instruction with an expert Livius tutor.
Classes meet virtually twice a week for eight weeks and include ongoing supported instruction offline as well.
The Livius Two Sigma Approach
- Program uses the empirically proven two-sigma method of tutoring instruction combined with mastery learning
- Common-core aligned summer curriculum taught by Livius master tutors
- Students begin with a pre-assessment to understand focus areas for improvement prior to next school year
- Ongoing assessments are provided for each concept to ensure mastery learning is achieved (i.e. 90% learning acquisition)
- Available in small group 3:1 or private 1:1 formats
- Live, online sessions taught over video conference
- Flexible schedules
Two Sigma classes run from June 22 - August 14
- Select your program from the options below for a full list of class times by grade level.
- Prefer to pay over time? Choose a 3-month payment plan at checkout or pay in full upfront and save 15% off the prices below.
Responsive, Engaging Tutoring and Test Prep from Trusted Experts
"Incredible experience with Livius. My son's tutor was phenomenal and more than prepared him for his year-end exams. I could not recommend Livius more highly!!"
James, Livius Tutoring Parent
"It is unusual for my child to comment positively on the tutoring. However, he did give a thumbs-up on Livius. The tutor was very knowledgeable and hit right on the spot that needs improvement. Overall very positive experience."
Gang, Livius Tutoring Parent
"They look at your child as an individual. Specifically tailoring a program and tutor to their needs. I like that they can see every kid/family is unique."